Poetry/Journals/creative trash heap of Nicole Wilkinson, Denver-native, liberal arts student, bs-philosophiser, amateur spoken-word poet, writer, reader, editor of editor of Wilde Magazine, a journal of queer art and literature.
I'm a lover of girls (more like girl: you know who you are), art, nakedness (of a pysical and emotional nature), and rats. Kind of obsessed with my baby rats. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me here.
My fandom/funny/politics tumblr
Ralph Waldo Emerson (via lazyyogi)
3. Because there is no line 17, here is line 16: “know I’ve been sitting here watching. She drops the axe on the”
5. I don’t think I’ve had a song written about me, but I’ve probably had poems written about me, and I know I’ve had poetic things written about me.
10. I told my mom I wore my shoes when I went out into the garage even though I did not wear my shoes.
20. I believe that aliens exist but I don’t think they’ve ever visited Earth. But we can’t be the only life in the universe. And I used to really believe and be obsessed with ghosts but I don’t think they exist anymore. I like reading ghost stories though, and they still scare me, even though I don’t believe in them.
42. I’d probably only tell those really close to me. In the remaining time, I don’t know what I’d do. Maybe get my friends together and go travelling, perhaps. Or maybe just try and do my favorite things that I usually do. But I’d be very afraid, and it’s possible that that fear would paralyze me from doing anything worthwhile in that time.
As your girlfriend, I will make it my duty to make you turned on at the most inappropriate of times.
3 HOURS OF SLEEP
I want to take a bath in lukewarm coffee
SO READY FOR THE DAY